I fell like I finally made a move. Like I have been preparing for this move for the last 5 years. Let me be clear...I have not been an utter poltroon for the last five years-far from it. I always kept a vision that someday justice would prevail...even when the pain was more than I could bare. I remember wiping the salty tears off my face and telling myself to "hang on" and keep swimming .
Years ago I knew the ducks in my life were far from being in a row. You see years ago my case against this lackadaisical loser was inchoate and lacked substance-not any more my friend, not any more-"Janie's Got A Gun"!! Ha not really-I am just saying I am locked, loaded and standing strong.
It is simply miraculous how the ducks came to be aligned, and my case is now stronger than a roll of Brawny paper towels.
Today I had a barrage of emotions running through my head, but all in all I knew it was time. My heart has been very lithe in the past with this person, but it's all about timing folks!! The clock just struck anything but lithe y'all!!!
What?? What's that lovely smell? Oh that is just the sweet smell of a freshly baked batch of carte blanche cookies-being served up to me!! Remember in life nothing is more tragic then making the perfect move at the wrong time. Now on the flip side of that coin nothing is so heart wrenchingly hard as waiting to make that move, always wondering if the opportunity will EVER present itself. Well stay strong...you will know in your life when the clock strikes midnight so to speak, and you're called to make that move you have always been to chicken shit to make.
Well let me tell all my imaginary blog readers this; good things come to those who wait-with the right intentions. Let's get real here...case in point if you are a drug dealer aka "bad person" with bad intentions then by golly the only timing you are going to be getting is gunna start with the letter J and end in the letter L (jail). Haha so may you always be with good intentions in life. GO GOOD!!
Today I did what needed to be done, and when it was over I did not gambol about like a child high off some sugar rush. Rather I was calm, collected, and mentally ready to get ready for the storm that lies ahead. The neat thing about waiting to make that perfect move is that your opponent will assume you have forgotten about your best move. Then when they least expect it, you blind side them with your astonishing wit!!
It's like saying without having to say..."I never forgot how all your little moves hurt me, and I know for years you think you have been winning, and I know you did not have the brain capacity to think outside your current move. But after ever time you celebrated your small victories I was planning, praying, and preparing for not victory-but the glory and grace in knowing justice would be served and "peace" would be granted. I never lost sight on this journey of what was important, and I knew this was not a game. If it was a game or for anything short of the right reason I would have done what I did today years ago for the wrong reason. May you always respect me and never be so foolish as to think you have absolute power over me ever again. It's not about you-grow up."
Now to end this blog post I would like to put up a little song that goes out to someone who shall always remain unnamed. Now I have a good heart, and a clean mouth and I know posting this video is well...not going to be to kosher with some of you pickles out there. Hmmm, well to those I say this..
"There is no song that better describes how I feel towards this one person. Perhaps if one knew the full story they would take their hot and heavy coat of judgement off and gregariously dance around with me to this tune. I do not harbor any hate for this person, and frankly I forgive this person for what they did to me. However I am not going to lie and pretend like this song does not put a SMILE on my face. It is a jolly tune with some freeing lyrics. If I lived my life, or wrote my posts caring what others might think then I would be one very unhappy woman. I do not care what anyone thinks...hence the video being post. I am being me, and as I lay me down to sleep I will pray to God my soul shall keep, and if I die before I wake, I pray to God that he forgive me for this tape. Forgive me Lord for the repetitive use of the F word...but I promise to never sing this song out loud, or play it in the presence of children & strangers."
<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/OK4fJhbRL1g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
King Me,
Cc
No comments:
Post a Comment