Thursday, February 16, 2012
World An Oyster? Who Knows? But One Does Not Crack It Open On A Mattress
I don't need a man, and see many benefits in having more than just one (lol just kidding). If I had to dream one up I guess I would hope for a free yet disciplined spirit I can roll down hills with on sunny and cloudy days, and solve the thorny puzzles of life with while laughing. He would have to help my curious chameleon self in becoming a better communicator (I suck at communicating in personal life), and hope he is attracted to a sweet-talking wise ass (me)... who is playfully evolving into a holy goof ball. He would have to be down for creating the most unpredictably intriguing versions of beauty and truth that anyone ever imagined. Legendary. Oh and he cannot be afraid of getting his nice jeans wet ( a man in sexy jeans is my weakness), when I grab his hand and jump in a pool on a whim. Ahhh last thing, I do not wish to be bigger or taller than him, and he should be fun to look at when he is towel drying. LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How about a friend?
ReplyDeleteFriends are what makes life beautiful. ;) Friends we are!
ReplyDelete