Tuesday, January 10, 2012


For me in life the moral is very simple. Inside each one of us there are desires that we have for our personality, those things that we want to avoid pain and want to gain pleasure for. But there are also moral needs. For me my moral needs, and desires in this life are to go beyond myself to something greater. To give myself in a way that may be I have never given before, and in a way that may never be acknowledged. But it will give me the greatest sense of fulfillment I have ever dreamed of.

I want to be a part of the greater good in this world, and be the difference I wish to see. These are my dreams, and as my friend I want you to know them. I would like to know yours!!

I know that what I have tried so far has not worked, but it is preparing me for more. I may want to save lives, and feed the hungry. But…I will never do that if I do not save my own life first and start enjoying the one I have.

I want to learn to become, and will become a woman that when things do not go well, I will plant twice as much. Be a person who gives more than anybody else gives, knowing I will be living my purpose; no matter how others may language it.

No comments:

Post a Comment