Tuesday, January 10, 2012


I feel like I am done writing on the torn, tattered, tired, and worn pages I have so safely written on for years now. I seek the crisp, white, fresh pages of the rest of my today's.



I will make the choices, I will write the words. I know someday I will find myself one cougar of a grandma *chuckles*, passionately reading this legendary story of my life to my sweet grandchildren.



I also do believe when I am an old woman that I will look across the room at one amazing old man who will be able to finish my sentences, and playfully frolic around the room as if we were children ourselves.



If I keep doubling down on uncertainty I will certainly miss out. When life deals me that sweet hand again, I will double down with certainty,and walk away the biggest winner.

Aces baby...Aces,



Little Miss Hopeful ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment