I love losing track of time..taking my camera out, and capturing moments that make me smile. :0)
Have you ever felt like you were working on something that was a part of the "Greater Good"? That time flew by when you labored over it, and at points it gave you the chills, made your heart skip a beat, or made it hard to swallow because of the emotion and passion you had invested into it was simply indescribable! I am blessed to have that feeling again. I had this feeling for my children-alwa
ys have, always will. However the winds of destiny have blown in, and I can no longer let it just be a "maybe someday" whisper of a thrill kind of thought. It is here, has been, and something greater than me wants this done. I never imagined that after my lowest low I would be nurtured back to have the courage to make the intangiable and impossible-possible. Only a fool would sit on a gift like I have been given and say..."someday". My heart taught me about the power behind this 3 letter word..."NOW". I will leave a footprint and inspire my children to do the same. F~L~Y
No comments:
Post a Comment