Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Gentleman Start Your Engines


Gentlemen start your engines…this post is directed towards you! All the ladies out there, we have got to give guys a little credit for their creativity. No matter how you “hook” it getting a beautiful, classy, sexy, fun woman to “bite” on your “can I get your phone number” fishing pole is no easy task.

I can only speak on behalf of myself, but this fish only bites from good old fashion bona fide bait (you can’t buy that, comes naturally and is AKA the “hottie bait” just kidding). For me there is nothing sexier than a man, a gentleman who knows what he wants. Has an honest, humble, and real approach. Nothing better than to add a side of humor, and a killer smile to that, HOT DAMN!

You know when you are fishing… and you feel that refreshingly awesome excitement when a fish bites? A nibbler who knows just how to playfully bite without getting hooked, then you feel that big tug and you hook that sucker!! The childlike anticipation as you reel it in, with great hope you do not lose it.

You can see its beautiful shiny scales reflecting the light as your catch draws closer to you. The efforts of your patience have finally paid off!! Now, if you’re a good fisherman then let’s hope if you hook a baby you follow fish and game rules and regulations…and throw it back!! ;)

Perhaps maybe just maybe fishing is like dating. It requires patience, using the best bait and making sure when you bite, you bite like hell and hope that the other person reels you in with nothing but sheer enthusiasm! They fight for you, they fight to keep you, and then someday enjoy the sweet taste of their love.

We all have taken a few bites off the wrong fishing pole, and removing the hook can be so painful. We heal and thank the good Lord that no matter how bad it has hurt in the past, we continue on to bite like we have never been hurt .

For this fishy in the big sea of life…I rarely bite but when I do you will feel one hell of a tug. Why not make ‘em fight for ya? Nothing good comes easy! Not all of us are a PIMP like Ernie or was it Bert? Ya know, he just sat in his sweet boat and said, “Here fishy, fishy, fishy” and the ladies came jumping in!!

It is never easy, sometimes you bite and the fisherman is not watching his pole and misses the bite of his life (LoL or maybe Mr. Fisherman is a little to tipsy and misses his bite). On the flip side, there are always the fish who have their eye on this one special hook. They nibble but never fully bite. They keep their eye on that hook like there is no tomorrow, not ready to bite, but can’t let it go.

Then one day…the hook is gone, and that sometimes that hurts more than the sharpest of hooks. People can forgive individuals who tried and it simply just did not work, but one never forgives a person who never tried.

As a kid, I adored fishing with my Dad. It has been over a decade since I have gone fishing and absolutely cannot wait to go fishing with someone special someday who has hooked me. Lord knows I cannot go by myself!! LoL, I mean who will tie my knots, and do all the technical stuff?

I like to cast out, and hook ‘em!! All that guts and gear…yeah that’s always fun when a man does that part! You try tying knots with nails! Lol!

May you be blessed in this life to get hooked for life, and hear your loved ones praise you on your catch!! Ha…never give up and never settle!! Get your damn fishing pole out boy’s, there is a whole sea of sexy, fun awesome fishy’s out there!

PS. Stay away from the hookers, I hear they might have crabs ;)

~Fish stick n tartar sauce I am calling it a night~

Happily swimmin single,

Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment