Tuesday, January 10, 2012
Sunny side up please!!
What a beautiful Colorado day, spewing with sunlight! I am sitting in my office, my executive office that is at Barnes and oh so Noble. I was reading this fantastic book by one of my favorite author's Deepak Chopra, and wanted to share one thought from his writing's.
It's about (drum roll please)......SEX! Sometimes it is fun to within respectable reason write about thing's that are often times kept on the "Sweet and Low."
Anyhow I simply wanted to share Dr. Chopra's word's on sex;
"Sex is always about emotions. Good sex is about free emotions; bad sex is about blocked emotions."
Hence the get up and dance song that goes a little sumthin like this;
"Free your mind, and the rest will follow!"
I do believe every ones values on this topic are very personal. If sex gets tied down to the diminutive and mere pursuit of pleasure, it will result in pain, for pleasure cannot be kept up forever; it will lead only to meaningless repetition and frustration, to a compulsive craving for sensations that can only dwindle in satisfaction.
For me personally at the young vivacious age of 29... (looks like someone needs validation this is not the last year of being "socially young." Ha it's just getting started folks!)sex without emotional and spiritual connection is simply mechanical and complete rubbish! :)
You may be wondering what sparked this post about sex? I had a girlfriend express to me her concern about her "out of juice" sex life. Now I am not a doctor, so take heart with my wisdomly (for you vocabulary buffs I will acknowledge the fact that I know wisdomly is not an actual word)advice I gave her.
I told her that for me... I believe if you want to improve your sexual experiences, the LAST place to start with is practice in the bedroom!! In this book even Dr. Chopra says's these very words;
"Sex is naturally spontaneous; it is both and expression and release, excitement and relaxation. The best sex is the most open and unplanned. There is no way to practice being spontaneous."
In another words, "just do it." Meaning be spontaneous with that someone you love, not promiscuous.
To improve your mojo get rid of all expectation, and take a ride on the spontaneous train. However take heart that the best sexual moments are those that have deep root's in the garden of connection.
This is how the formula reads;
Connection + Spontaneity = Legendary, playful, earth shaking, epic unforgettable sex.
Dr. Chopra says's this;
"Orgasm is a psychological package, not a physical reflex."
You could easily replace the word "sex" in this post with "making love." That is the beauty of being able to have independent beliefs. I choose the word "sex" simply because it seems more pragmatic when writing from a neutral standpoint.
I can put it like this...
"I hope you have a great day!"
or
"Make it a great day!"
"I hope you have great sex."
or
"Make it great sex."
(Now heaven forbid me ever having to use the last two lines with a friend, it is clearly for bringing my point to fruition.)
Everything in life is within your power to achieve, and maintain nothing but abundant happiness in all arena's of life. The water boils down like this...in life it is all about making CHOICES!!
Walking the walk,
CCM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment