Saturday, January 28, 2012
Get Ready...
Dear Future Best Friend/Boyfriend,
Hey is it ok if I do this like once a week when I come over to visit you? Ha ha it could be like our thing we can playfully do until the day we die. Well honey wait...your going to get old and we will have to stop at some point. Simply because your frail body won't be able to hold me up when you are in the 4th q. of your life.
That is ok...I know you are down for making some pretty passionate kissing memories. Memories that will put a smile across our faces when we think back and remember how limber we used to be.
PS. I think of you often, and just know God is shaping me up to be everything you could ever need in a woman.
I'll see you soon,
Cc
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment