-Life is very much like photography-you develop from the negatives. I am learning and growing in abundance, and hope to continue to evolve everyday for the rest of my life.
Laugh for the day...
I mean why not invent a line of condoms that:
A. Are environmentally friendly
-And-
B. Why not call them the..."Darth Vader Condom...I Will Not Be Your Father". LoL that was a total random joke. I actually read it on a joke application I have on my phone-but I generously integrated the environmental friendly part-which was a fact that was in another joke on that application.
Alright then...I am done justifying my awful jokes now.
It is ten minutes until five and I am ready to go home, get my puppy dog (who now has a parole officer-bad ass) and go take him to my, "Someday I pray you will like human beings" training class.
My last few random thoughts for the day...
-Any relationship based on need is called a relation-shit, and is doomed for failure, and any relationship that is based on playfulness leads to legendary love and passionate ecstasy. Make it fun.
-Do not borrow people's energy...but become their energy.
Peanut butter...it's time... Sincerely, Jelly
No comments:
Post a Comment