Tuesday, January 10, 2012
Time…I chase, always late, no matter how many days ahead I plan, or minutes earlier I leave. It brings me chuckles, what are you going to do, gotta laugh at your faults eh?
Happiness…I do not chase, and that my friend is life sweet life itself. Like a butterfly anything I chase will elude me, yet sitting quietly, perhaps someday it will land softly on my shoulder.
Timing is something else, I mean just when you least expect it, time throws us one hell of a fast curve ball. But, that is life right? A strong, honest, pure, amazing abundant friendship/relationship can conquer all! Working together 24/7 in being a team… no matter what the score shows.
I know miracles come in moments, not years. Each day I make it somewhere on time…it’s a miraculous moment. ;)
How can I fail at being myself? I cannot…nobody can. To grow up, and become who we naturally are, when so many people, and outside influences are trying so hard to change us…well that is success.
I must discover “wisdom” for myself on this journey. Lord knows, the yellow brick road to life and love, ain’t easy!
Just when your skipping along with your dog, “Toto”...BAM life throw’s you the, “Big Bad Witch of the West.” This is when; having professional ties to “organized crime” folks sure would be nice.
A little cash, and that, “Big Bad B***H” is no longer a problem!
I do like to think “ABUNDANCE” is something we are tuned into…not acquired.
In my past, being the passionate woman I am…life was easy when it flowed like a song. However, when the waves came crashing in over my head, I would forget it would be these times, the “tough” times that would define who I was to the core. Leaving me in the past to regret hurtful words, and actions, but now wise from those harsh lessons.
I know now…lol…that the man or woman, worthwhile is the one who will smile when everything goes DEAD wrong.
My mom always said to me, “Happiness comes from deep down inside us.” (sheeesh Mom’s what do they know? Jkjk) ;)
Ha, lol, when it comes to life for this chipmunk…I know that God leads us to “still waters” the sweetest of kind, only after we have owned the courage to brave the roughest sea’s.
To remain stagnant in the “certain” safe, comfortable, redundant waters of life...brings a man nothing more than, normalcy. To each their own, and I respect people for whom this is enough. Because, I cannot get behind their eyeballs, and experience life the way they do.
You will never find me settling in and for normalcy. I hope I always get to grow, and expand geometrically with all the main characters in my life. EVERY great success see’s rough waters and they cannot reach that level without failure, or struggle. The smart Captain does this while maintaining respect, honesty, and having healthy approaches and boundaries.
I want to be now here in everyday of my life...embracing the moment, knowing it will lead me to my next.
Can’t have the bitter without some sweet right? ;) Laughing is my vice.
The best friendship/relationship is the kind that weakens the soul, and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts, and brings peace to our minds.
You cannot have happiness without having pain sometimes. Everything in life has its reciprocal. You can’t only have one dimension in life; it’s like saying, “I want the rainbow, but no storm.”
I know that the yellow brick road to an extraordinary life, and love, means learning to enjoy the storm as much as the rainbow. Ha, time has taught me to find value in the storm, beauty in the storm. Thankful these “lessons” in time upon retrospect allow us to change perspective, and realign our course.
You know that saying, “Two become one” (lol that is kinda deep) anyhow, I think if two become one, then perhaps what your left with is 2 half people.. ;)
Life should be two people… to the third dimension! LMAO Leaving 2 FULL people, naturally themselves, nurturing each other to the next dimension! That, is Star Trek Sh*t right thur baby! ;) LOL
The quality of our relationships, are in direct proportion to the amount of ourselves that we were are to share.
I will hope that someday, pitch and catch, give and take, and growth happens with a relationship for me. I dig growth, expansion, independence, magnification, passion, fun, fun, fun, and a lil more fun in a relationshipper!
I WISH…that I BE IN A RELATIONSHIP THAT IS LEGENDARY.
Yes…that is right…I am writing you a damn book. LoL
If there is a theme for a fulfilling life it is self-honesty. It is so hard, we all are afraid to look the tiger in the eye, and once you know what you’re facing-the unknown is always scarier.
I know I need to be the person, I someday hope to find.
Trying to hang on to somebody, who really is not there with you, is by far the worst feeling. You cannot hold back what a person really needs, and so I am taking the lessons of past relationSHITS, and create the space for something new in time.
I do not like to make judgment calls, and not one to judge. I know not to make judgments to quickly…cause I might just miss out on my soul mate. (If there is such a thang) ;)
A strong relationship with my Creator, and a deep relationship with myself, I know I have SET the foundation of a deep friendship/relationship with anyone else.
(That should be a rap..it totally rhymes yo)
LIFE: CLASS IN SESSION
Thank God I have another day in the classroom of life, it’s a journey. My hats off to the greatest divine creator, just when I want to take a F and fail…he send a tutor from love.
Se la vi mi amor,
Christy Chai
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment