Wednesday, January 11, 2012
Jason Mraz - I Won't Give Up (Official Lyric Video)
I thought God was going deaf because he was not hearing me. He clearly is not...and he heard me. I am grateful. It's good to be back, and I will be writing again soon. May you spread smiles like wildfire, and tell those you care about...just how much they mean to you. Write a note, make a call, or whisper in there ear when they least expect it.
Oh...and I am so done with Facebook. Deactivation of Facebook-best choice I have made in a long time.
It's a journey to get back to the place where I smiled a lot...but by God I am almost there!
Carry on,
Cc
PS. Ummm I could write some crazy shit on this blog, I have 0 Followers. Hell I think I am the only one who reads this mumbo jumbo. But that's good enough for me.
:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment